The production and use of paper cups in paper cups are in line with the national environmental protection policy. Replacing disposable plastic cups with paper cups reduces the "white pollution". The convenience, hygiene and low price of paper cups is the key to replacing other utensils and occupying the market widely. Paper cups are divided into cold drink cups and hot drink cups according to their uses. In addition to meeting the needs of packaging and processing performance, the materials of paper cups must also meet their printing adaptability. Among the many factors in printing technology, the conditions for heat sealing of paper cup processing must also be met.
The paper cup material produced by the high speed paper cup machine is composed of paper cup base paper direct printing, die cutting, forming processing, and spraying food wax on the surface. The process of making hot drink cups is to form paper cup paper from paper base paper by laminating, printing, die cutting and forming. The paper cup base paper is composed of plant fibers. The manufacturing process is generally to use coniferous wood, broad-leaved wood and other plant fibers through pulping pulp board to disperse, grind, add chemical auxiliary materials, screening, paper machine making, etc. The paper cup of the paper cup machine is composed of paper cup base paper and plastic resin particles extruded and compounded. The plastic resin generally uses polyethylene resin (PE). The paper cup base paper is coated with single-sided PE film or double-sided PE film to become single PE paper cup paper or double PE Paper cup paper.
PE has its own non-toxic, odorless and tasteless; reliable hygienic performance; stable chemical performance; balanced physical and mechanical properties, good cold resistance; water resistance, moisture resistance and certain oxygen resistance, oil resistance; excellent molding performance and very good The heat sealing performance and other advantages. The production volume of PE is large, the source is convenient, and the price is low, but it is not suitable for high-temperature cooking. If the paper cup has special performance requirements, the plastic resin with corresponding performance is used when laminating.
The automaticpaper cup sleeve machine adopts advanced molding technology to complete a variety of molding processes, completely replacing manual operation procedures. The equipment is stable and the production efficiency is high, which can realize the operation of one person and one machine to liberate the labor force to a great extent.
Save raw materials and low energy consumption. Changing the mold is simple and fast.
1. The base material used in the paper capping machine is a piece of paper, and the base material used in the paper capping on the market is a paper tube, which requires more supporting equipment. In contrast, this paper capping machine can greatly reduce production costs and simplify Production process.
2. Compared with paper tube type capping machine, the production speed will be improved. The production speed of paper tube type is 30-35 pieces/min.
3. The paper capping machine is a fully automatic cup forming device controlled by PLC programming, the setting and display of each parameter is completed by the touch screen, and the positioning of each process is realized by the encoder at the time point.
4. The adhesive of the roll mouth is sprayed by imported glue spraying machine, and the glue spraying amount is controlled accurately without excess and waste.
5. The conveying capacity of the round negative film of the paper cover corresponds to the paper ring one by one, that is, there is a paper ring to send the round negative film, and no paper ring is not sent, which ensures that the round negative film does not cause waste. This equipment adopts light-controlled non-contact multi-point switch to detect abnormal work, realize automatic alarm and shutdown of faults, protect each part of the machine from collision, and improve the stability and life of the machine.
6. The whole machine body is welded by square steel and steel plate. The thickness of the frame is up to 25mm. The structure is strong and stable, which greatly improves the rigidity, strength and dimensional stability of the frame after welding, thus ensuring the stability of the machine operation. , To effectively avoid vibration of the machine. The bonding cylinder station adopts a three-in-one cam to drive the left and right cup clamps. There is no noise when working, and the holding cylinder movement is stable and reliable.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.